OceanMind Website Terms and Conditions
Use of this website (http://www.oceanmind.global) is provided by OceanMind Limited and subject to certain terms and conditions. Any use of the site constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the following terms and conditions:
- By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which take effect on your first use of http://www.oceanmind.global
- OceanMind Limited may change these terms at any time. Please review the terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of http://www.oceanmind.global after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
- OceanMind Limited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising from using http://www.oceanmind.global or the reliance on any information contained within.
- OceanMind Limited assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses and worms that may damage your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing http://www.oceanmind.global
- In the case that http://www.oceanmind.global has a link contained within it and that link is used to access another website, the linked websites are not under the direct control of OceanMind Limited. OceanMind Limited is not responsible for its content nor any potential damage to your computer. The links are provided for your convenience and it should be noted that the inclusion of any link on http://www.oceanmind.global does not imply endorsement by OceanMind Limited of any kind.
- By using http://www.oceanmind.global you accept that the information contained within it is provided by OceanMind Limited on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand that the information is provided without warranty of any kind. OceanMind Limited expressly disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement and accuracy.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, or make available to other parties, or otherwise use http://www.oceanmind.global content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial and non-academic use. Moreover, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any http://www.oceanmind.global content except for your personal non-commercial and non-academic use. Any other use of the content of http://www.oceanmind.global requires prior written permission from OceanMind Limited.
- The names, images and logos identifying OceanMind, OceanMind Limited or third-parties and their services or products are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of OceanMind Limited and/or third-parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of OceanMind Limited, or any other third-party.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Tel: +44 (0)1235 567999